Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (from 14 graham crackers)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 .25-ounce envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 8-ounce bar cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Make the crust: Heat oven to 400° F. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter. Transfer to a 9-inch springform pan. Using a straight-sided dry measuring cup, press the mixture into the bottom and 2 inches up the sides of the pan. Bake until set, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Make the filling: sprinkle the gelatin over 1/4 cup boiling water. Let stand, stirring occasionally, until dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the pumpkin, sour cream, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla. Mix in the gelatin mixture until incorporated.
- Chill: Pour the mixture into the crust and refrigerate, covered, until firm, at least 2 hours and up to 2 days.
- Per Serving
- Calories 458Calories From Fat 56%
- Fat 29g
- Cholesterol 80mg
- Carbohydrate 44g
- Sodium 233mg
- Protein 6g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 32g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .