- 2 sheet puff pastry (one 17.3-ounce package), thawed
- ½ cup + 1½ tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate, melted, divided
- 8 large marshmellows
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 ½ tablespoons white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 graham cracker, crushed
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Unfold the puff pastry sheets and cut each sheet into 8 4-by-4 inch squares. Prick each square with a fork. Place half onto the prepared baking sheet.
3. Spread one tablespoon melted semi-sweet chocolate onto the squares on the baking sheet, leaving a ½-inch border all around. Place a marshmallow in the center of each one.
4. Cover each square with one of the remaining squares of puff pastry and use a fork to crimp the edges together. Add one tablespoon of water to the beaten egg, then brush the egg wash over the tops of the poptarts.
5. Using a knife, cut three slits into the top piece of dough on each poptart. Bake for 20-25 minutes, rotating the baking sheet halfway through, until puffed and golden brown.
6. Drizzle the poptarts with the remaining 1½ tablespoons melted semi-sweet chocolate and the melted white chocolate, then sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Serve warm.