Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Breasts
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Lay the prosciutto on a cutting board or plate and sprinkle with the oregano.
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon pepper. Lay each breast on a slice of prosciutto and wrap the prosciutto around the chicken.
- Heat the oil and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook until the prosciutto is crisp and the chicken is cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes per side. Transfer the chicken and garlic to plates.
- If using wine, add it to the skillet and simmer until reduced by half, 3 to 4 minutes. Spoon over the chicken.
- Per Serving
- Calories 254Calories From Fat 31%
- Fat 9g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 105mg
- Carbohydrate 3g
- Sodium 458mg
- Protein 39g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make it a meal: Serve the chicken with boiled broccoli rabe drizzled with olive oil and seasoned with salt and pepper.