- 2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped, plus 1 clove, sliced
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (1 1/2 pounds)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 10-ounce package baby spinach
- Heat oven to 400° F. In a small bowl, combine the butter and chopped garlic.
- On a work surface, dividing evenly, top the prosciutto slices with the chicken and garlic butter; season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roll up the chicken in the prosciutto; drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the sliced garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the spinach and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook, tossing, until the spinach begins to wilt, 1 to 2 minutes more. Serve with the chicken.