Prosciutto and Roasted Red Pepper Sandwiches
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 baguette
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto or salami
- 4 ounces Asiago, Parmesan, or some other hard cheese, sliced
- 1 12-ounce jar roasted red peppers, halved
- Slice the baguette in half horizontally.
- Spread the bottom half with the mustard and layer with the prosciutto, cheese, and red peppers.
- Sandwich with the top of the bread and cut crosswise into 4 sandwiches.
- Per Serving
- Calories 405Calories From Fat 124
- Protein 25g
- Carbohydrate 48g
- Sugar 7g
- Fiber 2g
- Fat 14g
- Sat Fat 6g
- Sodium 1920mg
- Cholesterol 47mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make it a meal: Serve the sandwiches with steamed sugar snap peas and potato chips.