Prosciutto and Egg Panini
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour in the eggs and scramble until cooked through.
- Divide the eggs among the bottom halves of the rolls. Top with the prosciutto and cheese and sandwich with the tops of the rolls.
- Melt the remaining tablespoon of butter in a grill pan or large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place two sandwiches in the pan.
- Cook, pressing often with a spatula or placing a pan on top to weigh down the sandwiches, until cheese has melted and bread is golden, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining sandwiches.
- Per Serving
- Calories 616Calories From Fat 53%
- Fat 36g
- Sat Fat 17g
- Cholesterol 512mg
- Sodium 2,243mg
- Carbohydrate 25g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 47g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make it a meal: Serve the panini with sliced tomatoes topped with chopped chives, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil.