- 24 thin slices baguette (from 1 small loaf)
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small fennel bulb—quartered, cored, and thinly sliced
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2pound thinly sliced prosciutto
- Heat oven to 375º F. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush with 2 tablespoons of the oil. Toast until golden, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the fennel, parsley, lemon juice, the remaining tablespoon of oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Divide the prosciutto evenly among the toasted baguette slices and top with the slaw.