Potato and Rosemary Flat Bread
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- cornmeal for the pan
- 1 pound plain or whole-wheat pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 4 baby red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small head red leaf lettuce, torn into pieces
- 2 tablespoons store-bought red wine vinaigrette
- Heat oven to 425° F. Sprinkle a rimmed baking sheet with the cornmeal. Shape the dough into a large oval and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a bowl, toss the potatoes, garlic, rosemary, oil, salt, and pepper. Scatter over the dough and bake until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Toss the lettuce with the vinaigrette and serve with the flat bread.
- Per Serving
- Calories 493Calories From Fat 166
- Protein 13g
- Carbohydrate 73g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 4g
- Fat 19g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Calcium 32mg
- Iron 5mg
- Sodium 734mg
- Cholesterol 0mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
This pizza can be made, cooled to room temperature, and refrigerated in plastic wrap for up to 1 day. Reheat in a 375º F oven for 15 to 25 minutes.