Potato Pierogi With Sautéed Cabbage and Apples
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the pierogi according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the apple and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the cabbage, vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, stirring, until the cabbage is slightly wilted but still crunchy, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Divide the cabbage mixture among plates. Serve with the pierogi and sour cream on the side.
- Per Serving
- Calories 312Calories From Fat 29%
- Fat 10g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 25mg
- Sodium 692mg
- Protein 8g
- Carbohydrate 44g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 13g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .