- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 2 leeks (white and light green parts), cut into half-moons
- 2 small zucchini, cut into half-moons
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2cup crumbled Feta (about 2 ounces)
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 Red Bliss potatoes (8 ounces), thinly sliced
- 1 store-bought 9-inch piecrust
- Heat oven to 375º F. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the leeks, zucchini, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until just tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in the Feta and dill. Add the potatoes and toss to combine.
- On a piece of parchment paper, roll the piecrust to a 12-inch diameter. Slide the paper onto a baking sheet. Spoon the potato mixture onto the piecrust, leaving a 2-inch border. Fold the edge of the piecrust over the edge of the potato mixture. Bake (covering with foil if the crust gets too dark) until the piecrust is golden brown and the potatoes are tender, 50 to 60 minutes.