- 1 1/4pounds skinless salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2cups frozen shredded hash browns (not thawed)
- 2tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4cup sour cream
- 2tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 bunch watercress, thick stems removed (about 4 cups)
- 4 medium radishes, cut into wedges
- Season the salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- In a shallow bowl, toss the hash browns with the flour. Sprinkle them on the salmon and press gently to help them adhere.
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the salmon, potato-side down, and cook until the potatoes are golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip the salmon and cook until opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, vinegar, horseradish, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Divide the watercress and radishes among plates, drizzle with the dressing, and serve with the salmon.