- 1cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2cup granulated sugar, plus 1/2 cup more for coating
- 1teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4cup potato chips, crushed
- 1/2cup pecans, chopped
- Heat oven to 375°F. Cream the butter and 1/2 cup sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on high speed. Lower to medium speed and add the vanilla. Add the flour and cinnamon to the butter mixture. Beat on low speed until incorporated. Fold in the potato chips and pecans.
- Form into approximately 1 1/2-inch balls. Dredge in the remaining sugar. Place on parchment- or foil-lined baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake until golden brown around the edges, about 13 minutes. Let cool on sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire racks.