Pot Sticker Salad With Snap Peas
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Fill a large saucepan with 1 inch of water and fit with a steamer basket (or fill a large skillet with ½ inch of water). Bring the water to a boil.
- Place the pot stickers in the basket (or skillet), cover, and steam for 4 minutes.
- Add the snap peas and carrots and cover. Steam until the pot stickers are cooked through and the vegetables are tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Divide the bean sprouts among bowls and top with the pot stickers and vegetables. Sprinkle with the peanuts and scallions. Serve with the sauce.
- Per Serving
- Calories 507Calories From Fat 46%
- Protein 21g
- Carbohydrate 45g
- Sugar 7g
- Fiber 5g
- Fat 26g
- Sat Fat 8g
- Sodium 1155mg
- Cholesterol 20mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Almost any kind of frozen dumpling—pot stickers, pork dumplings, shumai—will work in this recipe.