- 1 1-pound bag frozen pot stickers
- 3/4pound sugar snap peas, trimmed (about 4 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1/2cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4pound bean sprouts (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 2 scallions, sliced
- Fill a large saucepan with 1 inch of water and fit with a steamer basket (or fill a large skillet with ½ inch of water). Bring the water to a boil.
- Place the pot stickers in the basket (or skillet), cover, and steam for 4 minutes.
- Add the snap peas and carrots and cover. Steam until the pot stickers are cooked through and the vegetables are tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Divide the bean sprouts among bowls and top with the pot stickers and vegetables. Sprinkle with the peanuts and scallions. Serve with the sauce.