- 1 16-ounce bag frozen pot stickers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1 small head Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts
- Cook the pot stickers according to the package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the carrot and cabbage and toss to coat. Add the soy sauce and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer the vegetables to plates, top with the pot stickers, and sprinkle with the peanuts.