Portobello Mushroom Burgers With Oven Fries
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 4 portobello mushrooms (about 1 1/4 pounds total), stems discarded
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 slices Cheddar (about 4 ounces)
- 3 medium russet potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds), cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- lettuce and sliced red onion, for serving
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- Heat oven to 425° F. Rub the mushrooms with 2 tablespoons of the oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Place the mushrooms stem-side down and roast until tender, 18 to 20 minutes. Top each mushroom with a slice of Cheddar and continue to cook until melted, 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, on a separate rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes with the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Roast, tossing once, until tender, 18 to 20 minutes; toss with the parsley.
- Mix together the mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl.
- Stack the lettuce, mushrooms, onion, and mayonnaise mixture between the English muffins. Serve with the oven fries.
- Per Serving
- Calories 659
- Fat 39g
- Sat Fat 10g
- Cholesterol 36mg
- Sodium 909mg
- Protein 17g
- Carbohydrate 61g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 333mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .