- 1/3 small head of cabbage, thinly sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- frozen Chili Sauce, thawed
- 2 frozen pork tenderloins, thawed and sliced
- 8 sandwich rolls
- 5 small tomatoes or plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, combine the cabbage, cilantro, vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and a few grinds of pepper.
- Heat the Chili Sauce in the microwave or in a saucepan over low heat.
- Divide the pork among the rolls. Top each with some Chili Sauce, Cilantro Slaw, and tomato slices.