- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into 1½-inch wedges (1½ pounds)
- 1 small head purple cabbage (about 1½ pounds), cut into 4 wedges through the core
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds, crushed
- 1½ pounds boneless pork tenderloin
- Dijon mustard, for serving
- Chopped parsley, for serving
- Heat oven to 450° F.
- Toss the sweet potatoes and cabbage with the olive oil and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Combine the fennel, caraway, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Coat the pork with the spice mixture and nestle in the vegetables.
- Roast until the internal temperature of the pork registers 145° F, 20 to 25 minutes, and the vegetables are tender. Let rest for 5 minutes; slice.
- Serve the pork and vegetables with the mustard, sprinkled with the parsley.