- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 small head red cabbage, thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup applesauce
- Heat oven to 450° F. Heat the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Season the pork with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook, turning occasionally, until browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and ½ teaspoon salt to the skillet with the pork and toss to coat. Transfer to oven and cook until the pork is cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove the pork and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Add the vinegar and parsley to the cabbage and toss to combine. Serve with the pork and applesauce.