pork tenderloin, sliced 3/4 inch thick, pounded 1/4 inch thick
kosher salt and black pepper
chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, season the pork with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Coat it in the flour.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. In batches, brown the pork, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Return the skillet to medium-high heat. Add the wine and butter and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the pork back to the skillet and sprinkle with the parsley. Serve the pork and sauce over the noodles.