- 1 10-ounce box couscous (1 1/2 cups)
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless pork loin, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 plums, quartered
- Heat grill to medium-high. Cook the couscous according to the package directions, then fold in the scallions.
- In a small bowl, combine the preserves and vinegar. Set aside.
- Thread the pork onto eight 6-inch skewers. Rub with 1 teaspoon of the oil and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill the kebabs, turning often, until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Baste with the apricot glaze during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- In a bowl, toss the plums, the remaining tablespoon of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Grill until charred, about 2 minutes per side.
- Serve the plums with the kebabs and couscous.