1 1/4-pound pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
kosher salt and black pepper
bell peppers, sliced
avocado, cut up
- Season the pork with the cumin, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. In batches, cook the pork until browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a second skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and bell peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Serve the tortillas with the pork, vegetables, avocado, cilantro, and sour cream.