pork tenderloin, sliced into 8 pieces, then pounded 1/4 inch thick
dry bread crumbs
fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
kosher salt and black pepper
whole grape tomatoes
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions.
- Place the flour on a plate. In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs. In a separate bowl, combine the bread crumbs, parsley, 1½ teaspoons salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Dip each cutlet in the flour, then in the beaten egg, then in the bread crumbs.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, cook the cutlets until golden and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side, using 2 more tablespoons oil for the second batch. Transfer to plates.
- Wipe out skillet. Heat the remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add the tomatoes, vinegar, thyme, 1 teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook for 7 minutes.
- Add the spinach and capers. Cook until the spinach wilts, about 1 minute. Divide the pork among plates and top with the spinach mixture. Serve with the couscous.