- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 pounds boneless pork loin, sliced into 8 thin cutlets
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 15-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups arugula
- Heat oven to 350° F. Heat the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the pork with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Spoon the tomato sauce over the pork.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, sage, zest, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle evenly over the sauce.
- Roast the pork until it’s bubbling and browned, 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fill a large pot with cold water. Add 2 teaspoons salt and bring to a boil. Add the green beans and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Drain the beans and plunge them into cold water to chill. Drain and toss with the arugula. Serve with the pork.