Pork Cutlets With Sautéed Peppers and Beans
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 pork cutlets (about 1 1/2 pounds), pounded 1/4 inch thick
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 medium bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 large shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 15.5-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the pork with ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Working in 2 batches, cook the pork until browned and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side; transfer to a plate.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a second large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bell peppers, shallots, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Cook, tossing occasionally, until softened, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the beans, olives, parsley, and vinegar to the skillet and toss to combine. Serve the pork topped with the vegetable mixture.
- Per Serving
- Calories 414
- Fat 20g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 97mg
- Sodium 755mg
- Protein 40g
- Carbohydrate 16g
- Sugar 2g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 79mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .