Pork Chops With Escarole and Balsamic Onions
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the pork with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook pork until browned and cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
- Add the vinegar and cook until the onion is soft, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the escarole and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook, tossing, until wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with the pork.
- Per Serving
- Calories 420Calories From Fat 59%
- Fat 28g
- Sat Fat 9g
- Cholesterol 110mg
- Carbohydrate 6g
- Sodium 476mg
- Protein 36g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 1g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .