Pork Chops With Cherry Sauce
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the shallots and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the cherries, broth, marmalade, vinegar, and red pepper. Simmer until the sauce thickens, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the pork with 1 teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- In 2 batches, cook the chops until golden brown and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Divide the chops among plates and top with the cherry sauce.
- Per Serving
- Calories 476Calories From Fat 42%
- Protein 46g
- Carbohydrate 22g
- Sugar 16g
- Fiber 2g
- Fat 23g
- Sat Fat 6g
- Sodium 598mg
- Cholesterol 126mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make it a meal: Serve the pork with spinach sautéed in olive oil and garlic and tossed with toasted pine nuts.