- ¾ pound pork loin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 15.5-ounce can pinto beans, rinsed
- ¾ cup green enchilada sauce
- 12 corn tortillas, warmed
- 3 ounces cotija or Feta, crumbled (½ cup)
- ¼ small red onion, sliced
- Cilantro leaves and lime wedges, for serving
- Season the pork with the cumin and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook, turning occasionally, until golden brown and almost cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the beans and enchilada sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the pork is cooked through and the beans are hot, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Divide the pork and beans among the tortillas. Top with the cheese, onion, and cilantro. Serve with the lime wedges.