- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels or one 3.5-ounce package plain microwave popcorn
- 1 cup broken thin pretzel sticks
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 ounces marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate-covered peanuts
- Pop the popcorn according to the package directions. Transfer to a large bowl along with the pretzels.
- Melt the butter, marshmallows, and salt in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring, until smooth, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Fold into the popcorn and pretzels until combined. Let cook slightly, 2 to 3 minutes. Fold in the chocolate-covered peanuts. Using your hands, form the mixture into 16 mounds (about ¾ cup each).