cloves garlic, thinly sliced
bunch Swiss chard, stems trimmed and leaves cut into 1-inch strips
kosher salt and black pepper
crumbled blue cheese (such as Gorgonzola; about 2 1/2 ounces)
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until golden, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the chard, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, tossing occasionally, until the chard is tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add 1 tablespoon salt.
- Slowly whisk in the polenta and cook, whisking constantly, until it thickens, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Divide the polenta among bowls and top with the chard and blue cheese.