Poached Salmon Salad With Beets
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Place salmon in a skillet and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add ¼ cup vinegar and enough water to half cover the fish.
- Cover and simmer over medium heat until salmon is opaque and beginning to flake, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and refrigerate until cool, 15 to 20 minutes. Using a fork, flake the salmon into bite-size pieces.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sour cream, horseradish, remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- In individual bowls, combine watercress, salmon, and beets. Drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle with the dill.
- Per Serving
- Calories 280Calories From Fat 43%
- Protein 29g
- Carbohydrate 9g
- Sugar 6g
- Fiber 2g
- Fat 13g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Sodium 645mg
- Cholesterol 92mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .