- 8 sourdough bread slices
- 8 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 Swiss cheese slices
- 8 ounces thinly sliced turkey
- 2 pluots, sliced
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, divided
- Spread 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard on 8 sourdough slices. Top with evenly divided Swiss cheese, turkey, pluots and remaining bread slices.
- Whisk together eggs and milk until thoroughly combined.
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Dip two sandwiches in the milk mixture, transfer to the skillet and cook until golden brown, 2-3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining sandwiches. Garnish with powdered sugar, if desired.