- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 6 plums, each cut into 4 wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- Heat grill to medium-high. Once it is hot, clean the grill grate with a wire brush. Just before grilling, oil the grill grate.
- Soak 8 skewers in water for at least 15 minutes.
- Toss the chicken, plums, garlic, oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl. Thread onto the skewers. Grill, turning occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle with the oregano.