- 1/2cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4cup brown sugar
- 1/2teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8teaspoon salt
- 4tablespoons unsalted butter, chilled
- 1/2cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 8 to 10 ripe plums, pitted and quartered
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place the flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl and combine. Add 3 tablespoons of the butter and combine with a pastry cutter or 2 forks until it reaches a crumble. Add the nuts.
- Place the plums in the dish and top with the crumble. Dot with the remaining butter. Bake about 1 hour or until golden.