Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Arrange oven racks in the lower and upper thirds of the oven. Heat oven to 475° F.
- Roll out the dough on a well-floured surface to make two 12-inch rounds. Transfer to two ungreased baking sheets (or two 12-inch pizza pans).
- Arrange the tomatoes on top of the dough, overlapping them slightly. Drizzle with oil and season well with salt and pepper.
- Bake the pizzas for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and top with the mozzarella and basil.
- Bake 5 minutes longer, until the cheese melts and the edges of the pies are crisp and lightly browned.
- Per Serving
- Calories 545
- Calcium 165mg
- Carbohydrate 74g
- Cholesterol 22mg
- Fat 18g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 4mg
- Protein 20mg
- Sat Fat 5g
- Sodium 1128mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .