- frozen dough (thawed) for 2 pizzas or 2 prepared crusts
- 2 cups jarred marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup fresh basil, spinach, or other greens
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella (2 cups)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Place a pizza stone, unglazed ceramic tiles, or a heavy cookie sheet on the oven rack. Heat oven to 400° F.
- If starting with pizza dough, pat or pull each piece into a 12-inch circle.
- Top each circle with sauce, then scatter the chicken, basil, and mozzarella over each. Drizzle with oil.
- Sprinkle the pizza stone with the cornmeal.
- Using the back of a cookie sheet, transfer the pizza to oven. (You may have to bake the pizzas one at a time, depending on the oven size.)
- Bake 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is browned.