- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice (from about 6 lemons)
- 750-milliliter bottle dry rosé wine (look for a Côtes du Rhône)
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup fresh tangerine or orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Campari
- 1 lemon, tangerine or orange, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- Fresh mint
- Make simple syrup: Combine sugar and water and a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer and stir until sugar is dissolved; let cool.
- In a large container, stir together chilled syrup with lemon juice, rosé, brandy, tangerine or orange juice, Campari, and lemon, tangerine or orange, and lime. Chill until cold.
- Garnish with fresh mint, if desired, and pack in a travel pitcher. Serve over ice, topped with seltzer.