Makes 1 cup| Total Time:
- 1 cup chopped fresh or canned pineapple (about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- kosher salt
- In a medium bowl, combine the pineapple, jalapeño, lime juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Per Serving
- Calories 19Calories From Fat 1
- Protein 0g
- Carbohydrate 5g
- Sugar 4g
- Fiber 1g
- Fat 0g
- Sat Fat 0g
- Sodium 120mg
- Cholesterol 0mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Use a paring knife to cut fruits and vegetables.