Fancy Pigs in a Blanket
Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 12-ounce package fully cooked chicken sausage links
- 1 8-ounce sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/3 cup whole-grain mustard
- Heat oven to 400° F. Cut the sausages in quarters lengthwise, then in half crosswise. Cut the puff pastry into strips 3 inches long and 1 inch wide.
- Roll the sausage pieces in the pastry strips and transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until puffed and golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with the mustard for dipping.
- Per Serving
- Calories 198
- Fat 11g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 35mg
- Sodium 518mg
- Protein 10g
- Carbohydrate 13g
- Fiber 1g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .