Pickled Tuna-Salad Sandwiches
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 6-ounce can tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish (dill or sweet)
- 1 hard-cooked egg, peeled and finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 slices white bread
- In a small bowl, gently combine the tuna, relish, and egg (if desired).
- Add the mayonnaise and parsley and combine. Season with ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Divide the salad among 4 slices of bread and sandwich with the remaining slices. Cut in half and serve.
- Per Serving
- Calories 171Calories From Fat 37%
- Fat 7g
- Sat Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 18mg
- Sodium 380mg
- Carbohydrate 14g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 13g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .