- 2 cups white vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 pound radishes, trimmed
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
- zest of 1 lemon
- In a saucepan, combine vinegar, water, sugar, whole black peppercorns, garlic cloves, and kosher salt and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the radishes, trimmed green beans, lemon zest in a large bowl. Add the vinegar mixture and let sit 15 minutes.