Pesto Tuna Sandwiches
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 6-ounce cans of tuna packed in water (drained)
- 2 tablespoons store-bought pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices sandwich bread
- In a medium bowl, combine the tuna, pesto, and pepper.
- Form sandwiches with the bread.
- Per Serving
- Calories 137Calories From Fat 33%
- Fat 5g
- Sat Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 39mg
- Sodium 235mg
- Carbohydrate 2g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 22g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make it a meal: Serve with lemony pasta salad. Toss cooked, cooled pasta with very thinly sliced zucchini, grated Parmesan, fresh basil, lemon juice, and olive oil.