- 3/4 pound rigatoni
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (3/4 pound)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup halved bocconcini
- 3/4 cup pesto
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain, return to the pot, and let cool.
- Heat oven to 400° F. Rub the chicken with the oil and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes; shred.
- Toss the pasta, shredded chicken, olives, and bocconcini with the pesto and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.