Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- Place the bread on a baking sheet, cut-side up. Spoon the sauce over the top.
- Place the salami on half the bread and the spinach on the other half.
- Top both halves with spoonfuls of ricotta and sprinkle with the mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Bake until the cheeses are melted, 5 to 7 minutes. Cut into pieces.
- Per Serving
- Calories 496Calories From Fat 38%
- Fat 9g
- Sat Fat 9g
- Cholesterol 46mg
- Sodium 1,238mg
- Carbohydrate 49g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 28g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make it a meal: Serve the pizzas with chopped romaine lettuce tossed with sliced mushrooms, red onion, cucumber, and red wine vinegar.