- 1 baguette or loaf Italian bread, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 to 1cup jarred pasta sauce
- 1/8pound Genoa salami, thinly sliced
- 1cup fresh spinach
- 2/3cup ricotta
- 1cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella
- 1/2cup (2 ounces) grated Parmesan
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- Place the bread on a baking sheet, cut-side up. Spoon the sauce over the top.
- Place the salami on half the bread and the spinach on the other half.
- Top both halves with spoonfuls of ricotta and sprinkle with the mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Bake until the cheeses are melted, 5 to 7 minutes. Cut into pieces.