Perfect Steak With Radish Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Pat the steaks dry with paper towels. Season with 2 teaspoons of the salt and 3 teaspoons of the pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the steaks and cook to desired doneness, 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar and the remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the radishes, cucumber, and lettuce with the vinaigrette. Slice the steak and serve with the salad.
- Per Serving
- Calories 590Calories From Fat 66%
- Fat 43g
- Sat Fat 14g
- Cholesterol 107mg
- Sodium 1,533mg
- Carbohydrate 3g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 47g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .