Pepperoni and Pickle Pizzas
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- cornmeal, for the baking sheets
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella, grated (2 cups)
- 1 cup sliced bread-and-butter pickles
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat oven to 475° F. Shape the dough into 4 rounds and place on 2 cornmeal-dusted baking sheets.
- Dividing evenly, top the rounds with the marinara, mozzarella, pickles, and pepperoni; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Bake until the crust is golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Per Serving
- Calories 625
- Fat 25g
- Sat Fat 11g
- Cholesterol 70mg
- Sodium 1,851mg
- Protein 29g
- Carbohydrate 71g
- Sugar 15g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 332mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
The salty-sweet flavor of bread-and-butter pickles works well with the pepperoni, but you can substitute any pickle variety you like.