- 1 pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- cornmeal, for the baking sheets
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella, grated (2 cups)
- 1 cup sliced bread-and-butter pickles
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat oven to 475° F. Shape the dough into 4 rounds and place on 2 cornmeal-dusted baking sheets.
- Dividing evenly, top the rounds with the marinara, mozzarella, pickles, and pepperoni; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Bake until the crust is golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.