- 2 pork tenderloins (about 12 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large tomatoes, cored and chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Place the tenderloins in a medium bowl. Add the balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper. Combine these ingredients to coat the pork well; cover and set aside.
- Combine the tomatoes, onion, garlic, and mint in a medium bowl. Whisk together the red wine vinegar and the remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper. Pour over the tomato mixture and toss well; cover and set aside.
- Place a large nonstick skillet or a grill pan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. When hot, add the tenderloins and cook about 3 minutes on each side. Turn heat down to medium and cook 6 to 8 minutes more per side, browning each evenly. Remove from skillet to a platter and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Slice each tenderloin into 8 pieces and serve with about 1/3 cup of the Tomato-Mint Salsa. Serve with sliced avocado and tortillas that have been warmed in the oven or on the stovetop.