- 1 1/4 cups light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup walnut halves
- 1 piecrust (store-bought refrigerated rolled or homemade), fitted into a 9-inch pie plate
- Heat oven to 350° F. In a large bowl, whisk together the corn syrup, brown and granulated sugars, eggs, butter, vanilla, and salt. Mix in the pecans and walnuts.
- Place the pie plate on a rimmed baking sheet. Fill with the nut mixture and bake until the center is set, 45 to 50 minutes. Let cool completely before serving.